Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am back!

and here to hopefully stay

my baby Sumo :)

I have missed you all so much! I know its been almost a year since I've posted but well, life's been a bit crazy and I'll just leave it at that. Thanks a million to those who have held on through this dry spell and I promise not to let you all down again! :)

Now that I am back, I plan on bringing a lot more into my blog, posting not only more makeup product reviews and swatches, but also adding a touch of fashion, outfits, style and a bit of my everyday life. For now, here is a little snapshot of what my life consisted of during this past week or so...



  







I will be back with an actual post soon! :) Until then, have a wonderful day!

Follow me on Instagram for more pictures :)

Personal: bebexangel
Blog: pinkboxmakeup



2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hello this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you
have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Take a look at my web site: coffee capital of america

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to
be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


my web-site :: http://www.hjcustomjewelry.com/effortless-modcloth-coupon-plans/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top