Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mini Sephora Haul!

Hello my lovelies!! 

Its that time of the year when beauty insiders get 15% off our Sephora purchase! I didn't go too crazy with my haul, just picked up two things. One that I knew I was going to get before I got to Sephora, and the other completely unknowingly but I'm so excited to try it!



Fresh's sugar lip treatment is currently my all time favorite lip balm! Ever since I got it as my Sephora birthday gift, I have been addicted! It smells like sweet lemon meringue and moisturizes so well!


I have been looking for a new tinted moisturizer since... forever. I have been using my Origins vitazing for the longest time and while i love it, I was looking for something more formulated to help control my shine etc. So while browsing the aisles at Sephora, I came across Tarte's amazonian clay tinted moisturizer! I tested it out on the back of my hand and I immediately loved the texture. Not oily, not shiny, not drying, not thick but just right. Of course, I cant say for sure until I test it out completely but that review will come later!




I also love all the things its formulated without and how it has spf 20! 


Do you have these products? Or what are you planning on buying with your 15% off? Let me know what you think!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Great post.

my webpage: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Hollie said... [Reply to comment]

been so curious about Tarte's Smooth operator. I hope it works well for you ^_^
Random Beauty by Hollie

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Feel free to surf to my website; cash advance

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think everything published made a lot of sense.
But, what about this? what if you added a little content?
I am not suggesting your information isn't good, however what if you added a post title to possibly grab a person's attention?
I mean "Mini Sephora Haul!" is a little boring.
You might glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they write post titles to grab viewers interested. You might add a video or a related picture or two to grab people excited about everything've written.
Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.


http://www.reviewsontwitterfollowers.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/getting-more-followers-on-twitter

My web site logibec

Alana roy said... [Reply to comment]

There are some interesting points in time in this clause but I dont know if I see all of them center to eye . There is some validity but I will take hold legal opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well.
jeux de jewel

Dede Herdani said... [Reply to comment]

Tidak ada satupun dii dunia ini yang bisa di dapat dengan mudah kerja keras dan do'a adalah cara untuk mempermudahnya

obat pasca melahirkan

obat herbal alami maag

Hoer Ruman said... [Reply to comment]

Success is easy. Motivation to succeed that is difficult.

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Rumahan Online

Online Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online

Online Rumahan

Usaha Rumahan

Online Rumahan

Usaha Online

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan

Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan


Usaha Online Rumahan

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top