Happy 2011 !!!
I was playing around with my sedona lace 88 ultra shimmer palette (see review here and full swatches here (part 1), here (part 2) & here (part 3)), and decided to do another fun eye look for new years. Hope you enjoy!
|taken with iphone 4|
can you see the shimmers?
both eyes with flash
and here comes the camwhoring pics LOL
and the products used to create this look:
(i'll link to any i've previously reviewed or swatched)
- Revlon photoready foundation in nude (applied with Sigma F80)
- Maybelline mineral power concealer in cream
- MAC MSF natural in medium plus (applied with Sigma F80)
- MAC painterly paint pot to prime
- Sedona Lace silver eyeshadow all over lid
- Sedona Lace gold eyeshadow on lower half of lid
- Sedona Lace dark grey eyeshadow on upper half & crease
- BareMinerals Glimmer in true gold on top of the gold eyeshadow & inner corners
- Maybelline eyestudio gel liner in blackest black
- Covergirl Lastblast Volume Waterproof
- ELF eyebrow kit brow powder for eyebrows
- Revlon colorburst lipstick in soft nude
- Revlon lipgloss in peach petal
specific product swatches
close up of bare minerals glimmer in true gold