Thursday, April 14, 2011

Waiting for Spring to Come - New Outfit & FOTD

We've had the longest. winter. ever.

Seriously, its April and its snowing again?!?! We're supposed to get another 5-10 cm of snow tonight.. What is wrong with calgary weather?!? :( Anyways, I stopped by my local Winners recently and picked up the cutest floral dress! I cant wait to wear this when the weather gets better! :D







oh, and since i havent done a full fotd in a while, here are some shots :)






Yeah, if you cant tell, Im SOOO ready for Spring!

Sorry this is such a short post! i've got a ton of stuff to cram into my head for my finals! >< But it'll be over soon :D Have a great week everyone! <3 

p.s: dont forget to enter my two giveaways! One for a Sigma Miss Taylor Kabuki and the other for a Karmin Styling Iron! Check the right sidebar for more information :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top