Sunday, May 29, 2011

FOTD using The Body Shop Eyeshadow Palette

Just a quick look I pulled together..

This look was done using my new eyeshadow palette from the body shop "Brush with Fashion" collection which i recently reviewed. I used all four colors from the palette.. taking the shimmery pink all over the lid, the shimmery white in inner corners and to highlight, the silver in the crease and the matte black in the outer corners. I also smudged the matte black shade onto my lashline instead of using an eyeliner, this gives a less defined look.

I kind of like the ending result! it isnt your everyday eye look type since most of the shades are very shimmery, but for a special date or fun occasion, this would definitely be nice :) and of course, keep the palette in your purse and then all you need to do with amp up the corners with the silver and black and you can easily transform your day look into a night look :)
 
btw... please excuse my heavy bags.... this is what 4 years of university did to me haha 





i hope you liked it as much as i did! this is probably what i'll be wearing during some parts of my grad trip! :D for a look more suitable for daily wearing, i like to use just the shimmery pink and white shades.. just to brighten up my eyes :) that will probably be what i wear most, i'll get you guys a picture of that look when i come back :) until then, have a wonderful summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top