A Shimmery Peachy Pink
Hi everyone! I'm finally going to start going through all the products i bought in hong kong! I've reviewed some already, but trust me, theres a TON more to be reviewed! So today, lets take a look at Bourjois Ombre Stretch. The shade i purchased was 06 Rose.
|mirror and small brush included|
|close up of product|
I quite like the packaging! Its slim and compact and surprisingly includes both a mirror and a brush! It is very sturdy and there definitely wont be any accidents of this opening up in your makeup bag :) lets take a look at the swatches!
The color is gorgeous! Its a shimmery peachy pink, one that is very subtle, but also one with a gorgeous sheen. I have been using this as a wash of color on my lids and it helps brighten up my eyes :) I also like using this sometimes along my crease because its slightly darker than my skintone so it adds a tiny bit of definition to my eyes :)
First the goooood :)
- The product itself is very smooth and easy to apply.
- You dont need to pile on a lot in order for the color to show.
- No creasing occurs and fading is minimal
- There are no crazy chunks of glitter (no fall out!), but instead, there is a overall pretty sheen.
- The packaging is slim and compact, and matches the color of the shadow
then the not so good..
- Bourjois is not a readily available brand
- For a drugstore brand, this can get a bit pricey costing around $12-15 CAD
- The color can be a bit sheer, but you can definitely build up
Overall, I am still really happy i purchased this :) The shade is beautiful and since i dont wear many dark/bright colors on my lids, i like the subtlety of this shade to add some dimension to my eyes :) What do you guys think? Have you tried this before? Let me know! :)