Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pink & Purple EOTD ft Sedona Lace

Do you remember the 88 Shimmer palette i got from Sedona Lace? (click here for part 1 of the swatches and here for comparison with my coastal scents palette) Ive been using it quite regularly ever since i got it. the colors are absolutely gorgeous and theres soo many shades that sometimes i dont even know which to use! Anyways, today's EOTD features a light smoky pink & purple look. hope you guys like it!



btw.. i used Stila's smudgepot in Bronze to line my eyes


full FOTD

full FOTD (ahh that strand of hair bugs me ><)


Eyeshadow colors used

Hope you enjoyed it! I've been a bit busy lately so i havent been able to continue swatching the rest of the palette.. sorry! but i'll do my best to squeeze in some time for swatching as soon as i can so you can get the complete swatches for this palette :)
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top