Monday, August 2, 2010

Major ELF Haul =D

Morning everyone :) remember when ELF had their 60% off sale not too long ago? Well i took advantage of this huge sale to pick up some ELF products i've been really craving! Here is my huge haul! All of these products i think totalled to around $30-40 CAD so it was pretty much $1 for each :D Such a good deal!

My ELF Haul :D

I will be doing separate posts for each group of items i bought so you can all see more pictures, swatches and reviews of each product :) For now, here are some sneak peeks at some of the products! (btw.. ELF ran out of their Mineral eyeshadow primer *cry*.. it was one of the main reason i made this haul in the first place.. but oh well, im happy with all my other purchases!)

ELF Studio products

ELF Mineral Products

ELF Products

My ELF Custom Compact

 
ELF Mineral Lipsticks

ELF Blushes

ELF Eyeshadows

The rest will be posted in upcoming posts! All products will be swatched, tested and reviewed :)  If there are any products you want me to post review and swatches on first, then let me know in the comments!
Did any of you pick up some ELF products during their 60% off sale? Let me know what you got!
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top