Saturday, October 9, 2010

Help :( Server Rejected, Cant Post Pictures!

I dont know whats gotten into my blogger account! I cant seem to upload any new pictures! :( :( everytime i try, i keep getting an error saying "server rejected". because of this, i have to push back my Burts Bee's update on how their cleanser and spot treatment has been working for me and i am so mad >:(! If anyone else is experiencing this issue or know how to fix it, please let me know! I really want to get the review up and going because i was quite taken aback with these products and want to share it with all of you!

I am sorry to disappoint if anyone was really looking for the review.. but im going to try to get those pictures to work... worst case scenario, i will post the review without the pictures (although it wouldnt be as good) and just re-upload the pictures later when the system does work.... what do you think? :(
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top