Friday, September 2, 2011

Marcelle Surprise Package!!

What a wonderful surprise!

I had been in contact with the lovely Isabel from Marcelle a while back and to my surprise, I came home today to a HUGE package! It turns out Isabel had kindly sent me a whole bunch of goodies to test out! and when i say a whole bunch... i mean it! I was speechless when i opened up the package and saw the amount of products inside!

A special note and HUGE thanks to lovely wonderful Isabel! Your package really brightened up my day life and i cant thank you enough! I am a huge fan of Marcelle/Anabelle products and this was really just lovely!!


As i will be spending my long weekend in VEGAS with some girlfriends (in fact, i will be boarding the plane very soon!! :D) I will be reviewing and swatching these products after i get back.. but for now, here's a sneak peek!















once again, a huge thanks to Isabel and the lovely team at Marcelle/Anabelle! I LOVE you guys! <3 please support them by following them on twitter and facebook! have a wonderful long weekend everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top