Monday, January 23, 2012

Gold & Silver Nails

I miss the holidays already...

So i decided to give my nails a slight festive hint to them by using some silver and gold glitter polishes.
I still wanted to keep my nails simple and clean, so i started off with a light pink base (Forever 21 love & beauty). I then lined the tips of my nails with half silver and half gold (U&A polishes) The gold gave a more warm tone to the overall effect and although it may not be really obvious, i liked the ending result.








Using my favorite Tokyomilk candles to showcase my nails

what do you think? :)

4 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Very lovely nails, I like the last combination! -J

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

you should probably clean them up a little before taking photos, just for the purpose of making it look more professional :) just a tip xxx

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

ho appena scoperto il tuo blog e mi piace molto, anche io ne ho aperto uno recentemente e mi farebbe piacere se passassi!

Jan Mitchelle said... [Reply to comment]

This one is great! This will be great for this coming christmas! ^_^ I should try this ^_^


Btw, I'm a new follower! :) You are awesome, keep it up! Looking forward for your new posts. Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)


http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top