Sunday, June 6, 2010

EOTD - Annabelle Pigments Karma & Azure

As promised, here is my simple look created with annabelle's pigments in karma and azure. I didnt want to use any other eyeshadows so that you guys could really see what the pigments looked like. however, i would definately recommend using a darker shade of purple or even pink on the outer corners to create more of a contrast :) If you havent already, dont forget to check out my previous review and swatches here!

Without flash - karma on lid, azure on both upper and lower lash line
 i have no idea why my dark circles look so bad here :(


Without flash


With flash - karma on lid, azure on both upper and lower lash line
please excuse the scary looking eye :( i hope it doesnt give you nightmares!

With flash

What do you guys think? I totally forgot to use a base, but i think these do pretty well even without one! And if you dont know already, i am planning to have a giveaway on the 15th of june! I am thinking of including possibly one or two annabelle products since i know it is only available in canada. If you have anything you really want to try out, let me know in the comments! thanks :D

xAgnes

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top