Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Holy Grail Wednesdays - ELF Eyeshadow & Powder Brush


Its wednesday again... and you know what that means :) another Holy Grail product! This week, i decided to combine two of my HG brushes just because they are both from ELF and making separate posts seemed unnecessary. Firstly, my all time favourite eyeshadow brush is the ELF Eyeshadow "C" brush.


The dense bristles allows this brush to pick up eyeshadows easily and the dome shape allows for easy application. I think this is a great brush espcially for those who are just beginning their makeup brush collection. It is great for applying eyeshadow on the lid, crease and on brow bone and therefore is pretty much an all in one eyeshadow brush. Of course, once you get more into blending etc, there are many other great brushes you may want to pick up. However, i still find myself going back to this alot especially when i just need a quick eye look for the day :)

My other holy grail brush is ELF's powder brush. I love love LOVE this brush! Of course, it is great for applying any powders, whether it is minerals, pressed, blushes, bronzers etc! The flat top and super dense bristles allow for it to get the perfect amount of product and also lets you buff the products beautifully into your skin until it is blended perfectly. I personally use this for my blush and  highlighter. It gives me the perfect flush and also helps me blend away any harsh edges so that it looks more natural :)



Plus, if you didnt know already, ELF's brushes are super super soft and are also all very affordable. I think that they are a great brand to start off or expand your makeup brush collection. What do you guys think? Do you have a specific brand/brush that you reach for all the time? :)

xAgnes

3 comments:

ectini said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the review! I've been wanting to try more of their Studio Eye brushes. I have the contour brush but it doesn't really "wow" me :( I think I'll try out the C brush next! And I loooove the powder brush :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i love that brush too ! it's absolutely amazing , i completely agree < 3

great blogg !

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

So, while I am no roving reporter I am endeavoring with my menial reporting skills,
to bring you. The promotion of good health is necessary to ensure that people are healthy, wealthy
and wise. I want to mention a part of the Prime Law (Twelve Visions
Party) which is part of Neothink.

My web page ... http://free-press-release-wire.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top