Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gold EOTD W/ Double Wing Eyeliner

One more week till school is done and summer officially starts! :D i cant wait!! Anyways, while i was taking a break from schoolwork, i played around with some bronzes and golds and this is the look i came up with :) You cant really see from the pictures, but i had a lighter shimmery color on the inner corners. I also took this chance to try out a simple version of the double wing eyeliner! :D and i definately LOVE it! What do you think? 

No flash

No flash
hahaha excuse that one eyelash that just wont curl :(

Close up of the double wing eyeliner with closed eyes

With flash
..kind of washed out the eyeliner :( but can you see the shimmery gold?


And.... because i am a four-eyes as well... Here is what it looks like for all those who wear glasses :) I think im going to start wearing the double wing eyeliner on those glasses days, because i find that my glasses really washes out all my makeup and this really helps to add some intensity :) The double wing kind of lengthens and adds onto your existing lashes so it actually turns out pretty good! Of course, if you want it to be more dramatic, just extend that liner! :)

Products Used: on eyes
BareMinerals Glimmer Pigment in True Gold
Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo in Totally Toasted
Annabelle Kohl Liner in White
Avon Glimmersticks in Blackest Black
Covergirl Lashblast Volume 

on face
Missha BB Cream in #23
TheBalm Concealer in Light/Medium
Paula Dorf Cheek Color in Merengue


product swatches without flash

Product Swatches with flash

Weird.. for some reason i ended up using some of my few non-drugstore products. Dont worry drugstore-girls, i will be posting up lots of EOTD using drugstore only products :) Also, you can easily re-create this look with other brands and products of your choice. Mainly look for three shades: a light shimmery one, a bronze colour and of course, a gold. (see above swatches for reference) Once i finish writing my final exams, i will have much more time to experiment so i will hopefully be posting more EOTD!

one more thing...
I wanted to give you guys a brief update on my giveaway! - if you havent joined already, what are you waiting for! being a follower already earns you one entry :) - So far, 30 different lovely readers have joined, with all entries totalling up to 77. (you can have up to SIX entries!) I would really like to thank all my followers, both new and old, for reading my little blog :) and i am really enjoying reading all your suggestions for future posts! I will do my best to meet everyone's need, but if theres something you want to see posted on, dont be afraid to let me know! :D
Blogger Templates


Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top