Friday, July 9, 2010

Bright Nails NOTD ft: Magnetic Force

Are you girls ready for some serious bright nails? hahaha i got L.A. Colors color craze nail polish in magnetic force with my cherry culture haul and WOW, is it ever bright!! :D Its hard to capture on camera though, lemme try to describe it to you..

think of a bright hot pink, add some yellow undertones and you end up with a bright coraly pink that almost looks slightly orange. does that make sense at all? haha its hard to describe, but if you love bright colours, then this is perfect for you :) Firstly, here is my NOTD featuring Magnetic Force. I also used L.A. Colors' Art deco in white to draw the lines & bow. This is my first attempt with the thin brush so its kind of messy... :p


 And now pictures of just the nail polish that i used as a base.

no flash

with flash

close up

What do you think? Are you a fan of bright nail polishes or do you like to stick to more neutral shades? I've always stuck faithfully to my pinks and neutral shades, but recently, i've found myself falling head over heels over these gorgeous bright colors! and just in time for summer too :D hehe let me know what you think! have a great day everyone :)
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top