Monday, July 19, 2010

Stampede OOTD, EOTD + Pictures

Have you ever heard of the Calgary Stampede? Its a carnival that travels around but stops in calgary once a year :) Its got tons of fun games and rides and lots of yummy food and cute prizes! Todays post is not going to be a review or tutorial. Other than my outfit of the day and my EOTD, the rest will pretty much just be pictures..just letting you know before you read on! ;) The weather was scorching hot and i was out in the sun for hours... good thing my tinted moisturizer has spf 42+!

I'll start with my Outfit of the day first:




Outfit includes:
Black tank vest from hk
White top from Forever 21
Pink tanktop from Forever 21
Black Shorts from H&M

And my eye look for the day.. I will do a separate post on this shortly with more pictures and the products used :)


Now.. some pictures :)


LOVE my H&M Shoes :)

deep fried oreos!

pizza on a stick

Mini donuts.... 900 calories! OMG


Prizes galore!

<3 <3 <3

And some pictures of the stampede itself.. :)






Sorry for the overload of pictures! haha we actually took quite a bit more, but putting them all up would be chaotic. so heres just a sample of pictures so you kind of get the idea of what Stampede's all about! :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top