Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rewarding myself with a HAUL!

Im so glad to be finally finished with spring semester. i must say, being enrolled in two courses, it was an INTENSE 6 weeks of school with a whole bunch of material crammed into such a short period. But saying that, i will have easier semesters during my last year :) so its all worth it!

Okay, so after all that cramming and studying.. i felt like i needed to reward myself :) and what better way than to finally be able to go shopping! haha felt so good to finally be free. I will now share with you all some of the goodies i picked up :) - note, these were not all bought on the same day, just thought itd be easier to put up one big haul post rather than separate ones :) -


-missing Mario Badescu's drying lotion-


 Makeup and Skincare related products



Smith's Rosebud Salve
I've been hearing tons of raves about this product, and since Smashing Cosmetica had a sale recently, I finally gave in and picked this up! As you might be able to see, I couldnt resist to test it out! This has a really nice rose scent to it that isnt too overpowering and I've heard TONS of uses for this little product! I'll post a better review with some of these uses shortly :)

 


Stila's Smudgepot in Bronze
I also picked this up from Smashing Cosmetica during their sale (I got this for around $8 CAD!!!!) and its a really gorgeous bronze colour. I have a feeling that I will be using this not only as an eyeliner, but also as a cream base! :)

Picture taken from google because i left mine at my bf's house :p

Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion
My last item that I picked up from Smashing Cosmetica. Since I've been staying up late studying for countless nights, I've been breaking out :( and you girls probably already know of the raves this little product got! So I decided to test it out for myself! I did dab this on yesterday night seeing there were a couple of spots wanting to sprout another pimple... and to my surprise, they were MUCH smaller and less red this morning!! So far: LOVING this, but I will test it out longer and post a better review soon!


Lipsticks:
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Life's a Peach, Wet n Wild Lipsticks in 901B Think Pink, 902C Bare it All, 903C Just Peachy, 553B Taj Mauve-hal, 510A Light Berry Frost & a NYX lippie in Peach.

Okay... so i've been obsessing over lipsticks lately, (as you probably can already guess). The wet n' wild lippies were i think $1.99 for original and 2.99 for the black ones. Maybelline Pink Please was one i had been eyeing for a long time and finally picked it up along with the Revlon lipgloss during Rexall's 40% off sale :) I will post later with swatches and better reviews of all of these lippies :) 

Wet n Wild Coloricon Palette in Vanity & Megaliner in dark brown
I have tried the coloricon palette in the past (in Lust) and i really really love these eyeshadow palettes! They are by far the best eyeshadows i have gotten from the drugstore and i highly recommend them :) I also have never really used much liquid liner in the past, so i thought id start out with a cheap one LOL just to test it out. of course, i have heard good things about the mega liner as well (i dont just buy randomly!)


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Slate, French Fries and Cottage Cheese
I really really wanted MILK! omg, haha everytime i buy NYX, i look for Milk but it is ALWAYS sold out :( guess it really is that popular! lol so i picked up cottage cheese instead :) Im sure you all know about these and how good they are.. these are my first so i am really excited to try them!


Jergens Nautral Glow - daily moisturizer: firming
Summers coming and i am still wearing my winter skin (read: i have pale skin).. especially on my legs/thighs and inner arms etc. So i decided to test out a "self tanner", except this isnt really a self tanner. Its more of a lotion that helps you "gradually create nautral looking colour". i hope this works! will post a review after i test it out :)


Soo... Can you tell that I havent gone shopping in awhlie and everything kind of accumulated into several hauls? hahaha I will be swatching and reviewing these products shortly, so stay tuned! :D
Blogger Templates


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top