Thursday, November 24, 2011

Late night fix - Marcelle's Soothing Cleansing Water

Raise your hand if you're guilty!

I know I'm not the only who comes home from late nights and just literally pass out on my bed. Face full of makeup? Unfortunately, sometimes, yes :(

I know most of us do the best we can, when it comes to situations like this. We keep towelettes, makeup remover pads etc by our beds so that we can get as much makeup off as we can. But I dont know about you girls, when the next morning comes around, i almost always find one or two red bumps on my face...

And that is when I wish that this product came into my life earlier. Let me introduce, (my almost finished bottle) Marcelle Essentials, Purity Soothing Cleansing Water.

Now there's no need for me to take a billion pictures of the product, but let me tell you, this product is deceiving.

As Marcelle themselves said on their blog,

It’s an eye make-up remover, facial cleanser and tonifying lotion. All in one.  


- click here to go to Marcelle's blog post to see this product in action! -

It might look like water, but this is what helps keep my skin clean and clear! And no, I don't only use it on those late nights out.. I have worked this into my nighttime routine after cleansing my face. And wow, some days when I felt like I have cleansed my little heart out, one swipe of this on a cotton pad makes me embarrassed. Plus, this doesnt dry out my skin at all! No tingly tight feeling <3


Oh, and did I tell you the best part? It takes off WATERPROOF MAKEUP! yeah that's right, it might not remove it as well as the oil-based makeup removers.. But hey! Since when do we expect that from a toning lotion? 


Overall, I would most definitely recommend giving this a try! Whether you need it for late nights or just want something extra to fully cleanse your face :) I know I'll be the first to go out and get me another bottle once this one is almost done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top