Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jacob's Nail Polish

Oh my goodness.. I can't believe it's been so long since I updated! Time flies when you are busy! Sorry everyone!

Today I want to show you a new nail polish I picked up from Jacob! They have a new line of polishes and the colors were really pretty! While I was shopping for some work clothes, I saw this on the counter and just had to pick it up!!

Here is jacob's pret-a-porter :) I just love the color!




one coat.. a bit sheer

two coats


I have yet to test out the wear time on these polishes, but so far i am really liking them! They apply easily (although 2 coats is a must!) and have a very pretty glossy shine to them :) i may be stopping by Jacob's again sometime soon to take a look at the other shades! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top