Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bourjois Ombre Stretch

A Shimmery Peachy Pink

Hi everyone! I'm finally going to start going through all the products i bought in hong kong! I've reviewed some already, but trust me, theres a TON more to be reviewed! So today, lets take a look at Bourjois Ombre Stretch. The shade i purchased was 06 Rose.

Slim Packaging

mirror and small brush included


close up of product

I quite like the packaging! Its slim and compact and surprisingly includes both a mirror and a brush! It is very sturdy and there definitely wont be any accidents of this opening up in your makeup bag :) lets take a look at the swatches!





The color is gorgeous! Its a shimmery peachy pink, one that is very subtle, but also one with a gorgeous sheen. I have been using this as a wash of color on my lids and it helps brighten up my eyes :) I also like using this sometimes along my crease because its slightly darker than my skintone so it adds a tiny bit of definition to my eyes :)

First the goooood :)
  • The product itself is very smooth and easy to apply. 
  • You dont need to pile on a lot in order for the color to show. 
  • No creasing occurs and fading is minimal
  • There are no crazy chunks of glitter (no fall out!), but instead, there is a overall pretty sheen. 
  • The packaging is slim and compact, and matches the color of the shadow
then the not so good..
  • Bourjois is not a readily available brand
  • For a drugstore brand, this can get a bit pricey costing around $12-15 CAD
  • The color can be a bit sheer, but you can definitely build up

Overall, I am still really happy i purchased this :) The shade is beautiful and since i dont wear many dark/bright colors on my lids, i like the subtlety of this shade to add some dimension to my eyes :) What do you guys think? Have you tried this before? Let me know! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top