Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Trucco Duo Lip Liner Swatches

Here's some lip swatches!

Remember the Trucco Duo liner I received in last month's LuxeBox? Well, I thought i'd show you guys what it looked like when actually applied on :) I dont wear lip liner often, especially colors like these, but i kind of really like how it turned out. I now have a new LOVE with purple lip colors! <3



and here are the lip swatches! first up, the brown shade
(note: these are just the lip liner applied lightly all over the lip)




and then the purple shade.. the one that i am absolutely IN LOVE with :) its a bit over the top, but if applied sheerer, this is so gorgeous and definitely wearable :)





The purple seems a bit dark and a tad "gothic" but i really love the shade! When applied on top of my pink lips, it bordered magenta and was just lovely! Im really really glad i received this lip liner duo in my Luxebox, because without it, i wouldnt fall in love with this lovely purple lip color! what do you guys think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top