Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Loving July's LuxeBox !

Another monthly box of samples!
I really enjoyed this month's luxebox! Take a look at what i got! :D




   


i LOVE essie polishes! Although i really did want the pink polish shown in the description above, i was pretty happy with the purple as well because my nail polish collection lacks a deep purple :)


quick swatch! this is a gorgeous deep eggplant purple :) lovely! although it does stain a bit...
next up, this hair oil treatment is my FAV from this month's luxebox! it smells heavenly and really does help my hair look a lot healthier and smoother! <3 definitely planning on purchasing a full sized bottle when im done with this! <3

sample drop of the hair oil treatment

next is a perfume sample from stella :)
 


super pretty :) although im happy with my current fragrance, i am actually really liking this as well! i may not be able to control myself and go out and purchase this because it smells so good!

last but not least, this lip duo pencil was very surprisingly good!

i've never tried any of trucco's products, but this makes me want to!
quick swatches.. these were very creamy and applied so easily! i love the fact that the pencil was a duo and that you get a fun bright color as well as a more natural shade :) <3

and thats it for this month's luxebox! I really enjoyed all the samples and i cant wait to get next month's box! i swear, these boxes are getting better and better each month and it just brightens my day when i receive my next luxebox in the mail :D Hope you all are having a wonderful summer! I am LOVING every moment of it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top