Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Body Shop Mini Haul

Just picking up my fav body polish..

or at least i thought i was... until i realized that The Body Shop was having an amazing "buy 2 get 1 free" deal in store PLUS an even more amazing "get $45 worth for $20" deal on dealfind. So combining the two, i went to pick up some more goodies to test out :)



So first, i had to get more of my all time favorite body polish.. the Satsuma body polish! It smells HEAVENLY! i seriously love it so much! haha its very citrus-y and orange-y but its very very refreshing and wakes you up :)


I then went on to pick up a tube of their famous Camomile Makeup Remover. I initially wanted the gentle makeup remover bottle since that is the one that is always raved about. But since i use Covergirl's lashblast mascara (waterproof) on a daily basis, I ended up going with the formula specifically targeted to remove waterproof makeup as well. I hope its just as good as the normal one!


Looking into their makeup section, i wasnt sure where to start. Lucky for me, the Body Shop just released a new collection with the University of the Arts London - London College of Fashion! and so i ended up getting one of the eyeshadow palettes. The packaging is just lovely and there is a HUGE mirror inside <3 it comes with 3 shimmery shades and 1 matte shade, as well as one mini brush and a mini eyeliner. from first impressions, the  shimmery shades seem very buttery and pigmented and the brush is pretty darn good too! full review to come!



So after choosing the above 3, i went to the counter to pay. Getting the makeup remover absolutely free (as part of their deal), my total was only $42... since i had the $45 coupon deal (which doesnt allow for cash back), i ended up getting a Satsuma bar soap as well to bring my total up :D


and the lovely SA also threw in a sample of their deep sleep dreamy pillow & body mist! Sounds interesting!! :) especially for those sleepless nights :)

I will be doing a full review with more photos and swatches for the eyeshadow palette. As well, i will also be reviewing the makeup remover (but most likely AFTER i come back from my trip, so that will have to wait a little bit). Let me know if you guys are interested in reviews for the satsuma stuff too! <3 have a great week everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top