Saturday, May 7, 2011

Grad Trip Makeup Essentials

What I'm Bringing With Me!

Im sure you're wondering what makeup i took with me for my grad trip.. To be honest, i really didnt bring much! I would love to tell you its because i can do without makeup, but that would just be a big plain ol lie lol. im actually planning to pick up some (read: lots) asian branded makeup during my trip, so yeah.. gotta make some room for when i come back :D

ELF eyebrow kit in dark
ELF blush in candid coral (LOVE this shade!)
The body shop eyeshadow palette (review to come!)
Shu Uemura eyelash curler
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Maybelline moisture extreme in Nude Blush
Revlon colorburst in Mauve
Origins Vitazing Moisturizer with spf
Sigma Makeup Miss Taylor Kabuki
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof
Stila Smudgepot in bronze
*missing in picture* maybelline mineral power concealer

Close up of the two lippes :)
Maybelline nude blush, revlon mauve

my travel brushes! most from my Sigma Makeup nice in pink travel kit <3
also added my Sigma F80, my ecotools crease brush (for concealer) and my sedona lace angled brush

and a pair of falsies! just in case :) since we're planning to party lots in hk anyways hehe ;)
these are ardell's babies, my all time favorite style! i dont wear falsies often, but when i do, i go with these because they look very very natural but accentuate and lengthen my lashes <3

yup thats it! I seriously am proud of myself for not bringing too much.. although to some, this may be alot already haha. i just stuck to the essentials and well, the rest i'll end up buying hehe :) i hope you enjoyed this post! have a great summer everyone :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top