Saturday, May 1, 2010

ELF Haul !!

I recently purchased some ELF products at my local winners. I was so happy that winners finally stocked up on some ELF as I previously wanted to purchase from their website, but found the shipping prices costed me almost more than what i wanted to buy =( So i happily picked up their 11 piece brush collection, the purple trio nail polishes, the warm bronzer, two eyeliner & shadow sticks, and a 2 in 1 conditioning gloss.

ELF haul =)

I'll be doing full reviews of these throughout this week as I test each of these products. So stay tuned for more pictures and swatches very soon!

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top