Sunday, May 16, 2010

Purchases of the day - Lipstick & Nail Polish

Yesterday I wandered around at the mall, not really looking for anything in particular. But.. I ended up purchasing another Maybelline lippie - in Peach Colada, two Sally Hansen nail polishes and Sally Hansen's "manicure in a minute". I really have to learn to control myself!

Firstly, isnt this colour pretty? I dont have much coral shades so i thought this would be perfect to test out :) I have previously tried this in Nude Blush and really liked it! It was very moisterizing and smelled like watermelons :D but i will tell you more about that later when i post up a review with swatches.


This is kind of embarrassing, but i've been testing so many different nail polish colours that my nails look like this... my friend told me they look like a little kid's nails hahaha I love that green jade colour but didnt end up buying it because i just dont know when i would wear it.. but... now im thinking i should return to purchase it one day :)


I did however, purchase two of Sally Hansen's nail polishes :) These are gorgeous colours.There was also a grey shade beside these two which matched beautifully and i wouldve bought it if it werent almost identical to Rimmel's Steel Grey. You can see my review on Steel Grey and nail swatches with 5 days of wear here, or at 8 days here. I will be posting up nail swatches for these two nail polishes shortly so stay tuned :)


The last of my purchases was Sally Hansen's Manicure in a Minute. I was actually very close to purchasing the 60 second manicure scrub from Bath and Body Works, but since this was priced at $8.99 CAD (compared to $14.50 for Bath and Body Works), I ended up choosing this instead. Also, my good friend highly recommended this manicure in a minute which she said made her hands super soft! I cant wait to try it and will definately post a review as soon as i do!!

Hope your day went well! My boyfriend told me that i always end up buying something everytime we go to the drugstore.. haha its true :( i guess i just cant help it! i always want to try something new :) Please tell me i'm not the only one lol..

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.




Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top