Monday, February 28, 2011

Updated Menu Bar :)

Better Navigation?

Hi everyone :) you may have noticed some broken links or a different menu bar throughout the past day or two because i was still working on the coding and fixing things up. but everything *should* be working correctly now! Please let me know if you find anything thats not :)

Anyways, here's a brief rundown on what i changed... :)

1. Menu bar - view reviews by brand name alphabetically
As you can see in the screenshot below (or you can directly test it out for yourself!) I've added a drop down menu under Reviews where you can choose to see swatches, or reviews by brand or type. Furthermore, if you choose a specific letter, you can see all the brands i've reviewed. Hopefully, this will make things easier :)

2. Menu Bar - Reviews by type
I have tried to group things together so lets say you're looking for a blush, you can click on the appropriate link and it'll bring up all product reviews of blushes.


3. Looks 
I have also grouped together eye, face, nail and outfit looks into this drop down menu. If you're looking for those, just click here!


4. My Holy Grail Products
I have added a new page - holy grail - which has a list of the products i feel are really good and holy grail material. if i have reviewed these in the past, there will be a link attached.


5. About Me
I have added a new page that gives you a brief peek into my life. Also, if you're wondering what skintone i am or what type of skin (dry, combo, oily etc) i have, you can also refer to this page. That way, you can determine if the products i review will be a better match for you.


6. Contact Pinkbox Makeup
I m not sure how many of you are familiar with this form, but if you have any questions, suggestions, tips or comments, feel free to fill out the form and it will directly forward your message to my inbox! If you would rather use your own form of mailing, my email is also provided.

For companies, small businesses or advertisers, my contact info is also available on this page.


7. Disclaimer
I have also updated my disclaimer if you're interested lol


And thats about it :) I hope these changes make it easier to navigate throughout my blog :) Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments! <3 <3 have a good day!


p.s. if you havent already, why dont you check out my Sigma F80 flat top kabuki giveaway? :) there will be 2 winners! good luck! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top