Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Swatches & Review Part 2

Here are the swatches for row 4 & 5 from the Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania palette! If you havent seen my previous swatches for the first three rows, click here to see it now! For reference, here is the palette again:


And now for the swatches!

 
Rows 4 and 5
Close up of the left side

and of the right side

and a middle shot in case some of the colours got lost :)

How are you guys finding these so far? There are definately lots more orange tones in these two rows and some olive colours as well. The one that stood out to me the most was that bright orange one best pictured in "close up of the left side". its gorgeous and just has summer written all over it! :) The final swatches will be up shortly so you guys can finally get the whole palette! sorry i had to split it up, but i just didnt have time. plus, i didnt want to bombard you guys with a huge page of pictures! :)

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.

2 comments:

Ritalime said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, seriously making me want this palette more and more!

xAgnes said... [Reply to comment]

@Ritalimehaha just wait till the swatches come up for the last three rows! i hope to have them up possibly tuesday :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top