Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Swatches & Review Part 3

Finally! i have swatched all 88 colours from the 88 Metal Mania palette! :) Sorry about the delay but here are the swatches of the final three rows. Once again, if you havent seen the previous swatches, you can find the first three rows here, and the next two rows (3&4) here. I'll post the picture of the whole palette just one last time for reference:



and here are the swatches for the last three rows! can you see all of the pinks, mauves and corals? beautiful! :)

final three rows :)

close up of left side

close up of right side

I have to say, out of all the rows, these last ones were the most impressive, mainly because they were so much more colourful! As you can see, there are a lot more pinks.. ranging from a bright hot pink (as shown in the last picture), to a berry pink. (last picture as well) Out of all the pinks, i think these two are my favourite! Also, you can see more mauvey-purples, and of course, the bright coral colours! There is a beautiful vibrant coral colour on the very last row which would make a gorgeous lipstick colour! as for an eyeshadow... i will have to test it out and see! :)

Overall, i really like this palette! To let you guys know in advance, (although im sure you know already) all the eyeshadows do have a shimmery finish. so this palette would be better for more dramatic, going out late nights etc. However, because there are a lot of workable browns and taupes, this would also be great if you tend to wear more eyeshadow on a daily basis. For neutral girls who just like to stick to matte brown shades, i'd recommend the 26 piece neutral palette. (or i have one from Artistik Cosmetics which is pretty much identical, swatches can be found here) I really like how there is a lot more variety in this palette without having overly bright colours like the other 88 palettes. I dont use bright eyeshadows that often so this palette is much better for me to try out some fun shades without having to waste half of the colours. What do you guys think? Love it? or leave it? Let me know! :)

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.

7 comments:

Ritalime said... [Reply to comment]

Ok, you've convinced me - ordering this palette on my payday. :D

xAgnes said... [Reply to comment]

@Ritalimehaha aww. i do hope you like it as much as i do! :)

Arrelta said... [Reply to comment]

Hi! Im so glad I chanced upon ur blog! I've been looking for these swatches~ I never bought any CS palettes before.. and i rly do wanna try this one out. :D Thanks for posting! Cheers from Singapore~ ^-^

xAgnes said... [Reply to comment]

@Arrelta thank youu for stopping by :) i hope the swatches helped you in making your decision! :D good luck!

Silver Bella said... [Reply to comment]

I want this palette!!! I love variety of colors & the pigmentation in CS shadows. And, I prefer shimmery to matte. You could do so many different looks with this one palette!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

so prettyyyy

sadee said... [Reply to comment]

thata really beautiful

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top