- nice creamy texture that doesnt leave my lips dry
- beautiful pink color suitable for everyday wear
- no nasty lipstick taste
- lasting power is pretty good
- and of course, the price is amazing!
- Not sure if its just me, but my packing was lacking in quality, the lid was wobbly and makes a noise when i shake it. =(
This is definately a lipstick that should be a part of everyone's collection. It is great for those who are just stepping into the world of lipsticks as it is not only affordable, but offers great value. And for those who lovee pink like me but want something that is also natural? this is what your looking for! =)
- for more information, visit Rimmel London for more details! -
While looking in the rimmel section of shoppers, i also picked up their lasting finish pro nail polish in steel grey. It says that it'll last up to 10 days AND was on sale for $4.12 so i just couldnt pass it up. More information available at Rimmel London. Here's some pictures:
I'm going to test this out and see how long it actually lasts! Im always busy doing things so my nails are always getting chipped. I'll update you guys on how good this works as soon as possible! But for now, i definately have to give this an A for such a beautiful grey color! I hope you guys will have an amazing weekend! I am super excited as the weather is finally beautiful here in Calgary. Enjoy =)
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.