Saturday, May 1, 2010

ELF Warm Bronzer Review


I've heard great things about this bronzer, and being somewhat pale in the winter seasons, i definately need a bronzer to add some color onto my face so i dont look like a ghost =(. Here's some pictures of ELF's Warm Bronzer.

ELF Warm Bronzer

ELF Warm Bronzer - close up


The packaging is similar to those of NARS, with the black compact and mirror inside. However, the texture for ELF's packaging is not that nice rubbery feeling that NARS products have. This one is made out of plastic, but considering the price paid, not that big of a deal for me. I like how this comes with four different shades, all with a bit of shimmer. You can either use them separately or swirl them all together with a bronzer brush and apply =) here's some swatches!


Swatches with no flash.
Order: Top left, Top right, Bottom left, Bottom right


Swatches with flash.
Order: Top left, Top right, Bottom left, Bottom right

What they say:
Create a healthy looking glow all year round! The sheer soft powders provide the perfect hue of color. Blend all 4 colors together to achieve a blend of perfection or choose your favorite color or colors to mix, match and blend.

Warm Bronzer- The warm shimmer that will bring a glow to your face. Ideal for summer or year-round. Dust onto cheekbones, cheeks and slightly around the edges of the face for a healthy bronzed look.
 
Pros:
  • Subtle shimmer adds a nice light, hightlighting effect 
  • Variety of shades to mix depending on the color you want
  • Compact comes with mirror inside
  • Inexpensive!
Cons:
  • Lasting power is not very long
  • Not strongly pigmented - may need couple swirls before achieving color you want
Overall: A-
The Warm Bronzer is very good for giving a nice subtle glow and color. It is very natural and would be great for those with paler skin tones. I can see myself switching on and off between this and my new found bronzer (Rimmel's Natural Bronzer), which is very nice for everday use. For more information, visit ELF's website.

I'll be updating with reviews and swatches on the other great ELF products i picked up from my ELF haul so stay tuned and stay beautiful! =)

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top