Friday, May 7, 2010

Purchases of the day - Clothing, Accessories & Hair Product

My boyfriend and I decided to head to Crossiron mills (up in Balzac) for some shopping today :) Although it is outside of the city, we live up in the North and with the newly opened ring roads, it was quite a short drive there. Here are some of my purchases :)

Forever 21 Dress

This dress is absolutely gorgeous! I lovee it :) I originally purchased it because my boyfriend's cousin is getting married this summer and i wanted a summery dress to wear. But after trying it on, i dont think i can wait until the end of july before wearing this! I was thinking of pairing this with a bolder statement necklace, some pearl bracelets, a belt and a little black clutch :) Something like this..



 I also purchased a tank top from H&M and i love the sailor-ish style :) This tank top is a bit longer than usual ones and would be great for layering under a jacket :) The Aldo clutch is also one of my favourite purchases of the day! Its quilt patterned and pretty much has everything i love.. the turn handle to open and a detachable gold chain. ♥ I also picked up two more necklaces at Aldo Accessories (they were on sale! buy 1 get 1 free!).

H&M tank top and Aldo Clutch

Closer look at the Aldo Clutch ♥


Necklaces from Aldo Accessories

I also picked up CHI's silk infusion from a salon. I've been looking all over for this and was really close to purchasing this online. The price is a bit steep for the amount you get ($22.24 for 6oz), but i heard really good things about this and how it makes your hair really soft and shiny. Plus, you only really need a small amount so it should last me awhile! I will be reviewing this after testing it out for abit :)

CHI Silk Infusion

So thats it for my purchases of the day! We also picked up some caramel and candy apples ♥ Super yummyy! I hope you guys had a great day :)


xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.



2 comments:

Kaitlyn said... [Reply to comment]

love the dress! I recently purchased two that I need to blog about!

xAgnes said... [Reply to comment]

Aww thank you! cant wait to see your post on your new dresses :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top