Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Holy Grail Wednesdays - Ecotools Bronzer Brush

Todays star product for Holy Grail Wednesdays is Ecotools' Bronzer Brush. I picked this up a long while ago after hearing some reviews about the brand Ecotools. After buying some of their brushes from my local walmart, i have fallen in LOVE. These brushes are all so amazing SOFT! (even my boyfriend loves feeling those bristles!) and are available at much lower prices compared to MAC or other higher brand brushes. My absolute favourite out of all my Ecotool brushes is this, their bronzer brush. (The only one out of their brushes that i did not like, was their foundation brush.. its not too bad i guess, but for this type of brush, i'd have to stick with my mac 190 brush :P)




This brush is amazing. Its very similar to a kabuki brush, but its longer handle and MUCH softer bristles make it my holy grail. ♥ This is great for applying powders, bronzers, blushes, anything in mineral and powder form! I use this daily to set my makeup with my pressed powder and also, to apply a light layer of bronzer togive me more colour. Also, because the handle is made out of bamboo, this brush is earth friendly! another great plus :D

What the packaging says:
Bamboo Bronzer Brush:
- soft, cruelty free bristles
- natural and recycled materials
- reusable storage pouch

This earth friendly brush shows respect for the planet:
- highly sustainable bamboo handle
-100% cruelty free, soft taklon bristles
-recycled aluminum ferrule

To use:
- glide brush across pressed or loose bronzer and tap off excess
- apply where the sun would naturally hit for a beautiful luminous finish.

AND: ecotools has joined with 1% for the planet to danate 1% of sales to environmental organization that create a healthier place to live.
Seriously, how much better can it get? Well.. this brush only puts you back i believe, $10.99.. so its a GREAT investment! Now can you see why its one of my most loved brushes? Have any of you ever tried this brush? Or any of Ecotools' other brushes? :)

UPDATE: thanks to Ritalime who reminded me to post this. here is a list of stores which carry Ecotools. I have purchased all my ecotools from either Walmart and Winners. I know walmart carries them permanently but winners is almost always changing their products so they may not have it at the momment. To see other retailers, click here! You can also browse around this site, i found that it shows the whole line of ecotools brushes! so you can see what you like before you head out to buy!

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products. 



6 comments:

Ritalime said... [Reply to comment]

Ooh, environmentally conscious and a bargain? Where can I order these brushes?

xAgnes said... [Reply to comment]

@RitalimeOh yess. i totally forgot to mention this! I've tried searching online but havent found an online seller yet, but i have been purchasing mine through walmart, so give that a try! I will be updating my post with a list of other retailers so check that out if you cant find it! good luck :)

Jane said... [Reply to comment]

I have really wanting to try these brushes and I am in the market for a big brush like this...I might be going to walgreens soon. Great post!

Ritalime said... [Reply to comment]

@xAgnes

Haha, thank you.

Mary said... [Reply to comment]

OMG I love Ecotools!! I always feel guilty about animals sacrificing their hair for us, so this stuff is an awesome alternative!

Mary

xAgnes said... [Reply to comment]

@MaryYes they are! :D animal-friendly, eco-friendly, good quality, cheap! what more can you ask for? :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top