Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ELF 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss Review

I chose ELF's 2 in 1 conditioning gloss mainly because i found that it was an interesting concept to have the colour gloss inside of a clear gloss. I chose the colour Perfect Pink and here's what it looks like:






First off, I had some problem with the gloss itself. The pink tube is located inside of the clear one and they should both come out as one when squeezed. However, testing it out my hand, I found that only the clear gloss would come out and none of the pink. This went on for a fair bit and it was not until after using a lot of the clear gloss, did the pink finally start to come out. :( Here's the swatches:


Perfect Pink 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss

Pros:
  • The colour is a pretty pink
Con:
  • Very sticky formula
  • Not very pigmented at all
  • Doesnt seem very conditioning
  • Takes awhile before the colour comes out
Overall: D
I liked the overall idea of the pink inside the clear, but saying that, I would not repurchase again. If you dont mind the stickyness and are looking for a sheer colour gloss, then this may not be as bad for you. However, I find that it was much too sticky to handle, and that the colour payoff was not worth it. Especially since I have other lipglosses that do a much better job :)

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top