Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ELF 11 Piece Brush Collection Review

Out of all the products from my ELF haul, i think the 11 piece brush collection is my absolute favourite! :) This set includes 11 ELF studio brushes encased in a black makeup brush case:
  • Eyeshadow "C" Brush
  • Complexion Brush
  • Small Angled Brush
  • Small Smudge Brush
  • Fan Brush
  • Powder Brush
  • Angled Foundation Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Small Precision Brush
  • Blush Brush
  • Contouring Brush
Left to right: Contour brush, Eyeshadow "C" brush, Small angled brush,
 Small smudge brush, Small precision brush, and Concealer brush


Left to right: Complexion brush, Blush brush, Powder brush,
 Angled foundation brush, Fan brush

Overall:  A+++!
These brushes are top quality and are all super super soft! The makeup case itself is very useful and i've been looking for something similar to this for a long time. Now, I have a case for my brushes (perfect for travelling) AND 11 new brushes :) yay! My favourite two brushes out of this set has to be the eyeshadow "C" brush and the Powder brush. If you're not looking to pick up the whole set, these are the two i highly recommend! The eyeshadow "C" brush is super soft and dense, and picks up just the perfect amount of colour. The powder brush is a flat top and does a great job for buffing and blending any powders, blushes etc! Overall, I am super happy with this purchase and if you have the chance, i definately recommend you trying these as they are not only MUCH cheaper than other brushes, but they also provide great quality. Hope you guys enjoyed your day! Mothers day is coming up soon.. have you guys chosen your presents yet?

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.

3 comments:

Jane said... [Reply to comment]

I bought my mom a MAC lipstick for mother's day! Great review, I have the ELF eyeshadow brush and I really like it I am for sure considering more.

makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

xAgnes said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you :) The eyeshadow brush is definately one of my favourites! Let me know how you like the other ones if you do purchase more! I think they're such a great purchase considering the good quality and cheap price!

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said... [Reply to comment]

i dont have anything elf as of right now, but im considering it may be a goo idea

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top