Hope your day is going well so far! I've been testing out ELF's eyeliner and shadow sticks. Here's some pictures and swatches:
ELF Eyeliner & Shadow Stick
Left to right: Shadow in Basic, Liner in Basic, Shadow in Smoke, Liner in Black
What they say:
Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease (no sharpening required)! Glide on the dark soft gel “liner” to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide “shadow” stick for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look.
Glide on the dark soft gel “liner” to create dramatic definition to the eyes. Use the smooth glide “shadow” stick for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look.
- Very travel friendly, you get both a shadow and a liner!
- The colours are great and very versatile!
- Product was easy to blend
- No sharpening needed, twistable! :)
- For some reason, my shadow in "basic" was very hard to apply and i had to push fairly hard before any would show up on my eyelids. This was rough and i wish it applied as nicely as smoke cause it was such a pretty colour!
- lasting power of eyeliner was not very good.. runs and smudges easily :(
I'd say this product is pretty good as you get two products for the price of one! It is great for travelling or keeping in your purse for touchups since it takes up less room and the colours are gorgeous and can create smoky or basic looks. I just wished the eyeliner was of better quality and lasted longer. Still.. the shadow stick was a lot better than i expected (although it can be a bit hard to apply if not warmed up) and i did love the colours :) For more information, visit ELF's website.
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.