Friday, May 14, 2010

EOTD - Brown & Plum Using Wet n Wild

Hi everyone :) So i have been playing around lately with Wet n Wild's ColorIcon Eyeshadow trio in Knock on Wood which i reviewed earlier and heres what i ended up with!




Here's what i did to achieve this look:
  
1. apply the eyelid colour all over eyelid, focusing more on the corners of the eye. I also applied some under the eye, about 1/3 of the way in.

2. apply the crease colour into the crease of your eye (or where the crease should be if you dont have one like me)

3. using a lighter colour (i did not use the browbone colour from this trio because it didnt show up on me) add a little bit of highlight on the browbone, inner corners and in the center of the eyelid

4. line your eyes with a black eyeliner and add your favourite mascara!

And thats it! :) A simple look that has a bit more colour and depth than the usual everyday wear. If you want, you can add some false lashes for a little more drama :)


Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as i did! Once those Coastal Scent palettes come in, I will be posting more of these :)

xAgnes

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.

2 comments:

Ritalime said... [Reply to comment]

Nice, perfect daytime look. :]

xAgnes said... [Reply to comment]

@Ritalime Yup :) Hopefully, once my coastal scents palettes come in, i can post up better EOTD featuring something other than everyday looks ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top